From All Indication: Mr Buhari is the most corrupt and nepotistic President Nigeria has ever had.
FROM WHAT I'M SEEING, Buhari is the most corrupt and nepotistic President Nigeria has ever had.
See the indisputable facts:
1. The Federal Polytechnic Daura.
2. Airforce Reference Hospital, Daura.
3. Women and Children Hospital, Daura.
4. University of Transportation, Daura.
5. Kano-Maradi rail line will pass through Daura.
6. School for People with Special Needs, Daura.
7. Nigeria Airforce Response Air Wing, Daura.
8. Nigeria Army 171 Battalion Base, Daura and the Forwarding Operating Base, Daura.
9. National Directorate of Employment Centre, Ganga, Daura.
10. Upgrade and Expansion of Daura Mini-Stadium.
11. Sustainable Development Goals Skills Acquisition Centre, Zango Road, Daura.
12. Completion of the Sabke Dam, Daura supplies 1m litres of water to Daura and neighbouring communities.
13. Several SDG School Projects in Daura.
14. 73km 132KVA line from Katsina to Daura and two 30 and 40 MVA transformers to boost power supply.
15. Dualization of the 72km Katsina-Daura road.
16. 50-bed maternity Centre at the Daura General Hospital built under the name of the First Lady.
17. Sir Emeka Offor E-Library, Daura.
18. 400,000 litres capacity solar-powered water system by NNPC and Belema oil in a joint venture with Jack-Rich Tein Foundation.
19. Several works of rehabilitation, expansion, reactivation and completion of abandoned and existing projects including roads, schools, drainages, water projects etc
20. NDE Cosmetology training and distribution of Cosmetology packs to 1000 women in Daura.
21. 330KV /132KV power substation, Daura.
This trend shows us is that the constitutional oath of office sworn to by Mr President is not being adhered to because the oath obliges the President not to allow his personal or tribal interest to becloud his national governance decision. The building of almost one hundred major federal institutions and projects in one town of Daura only because it is the hometown of the President is a total negation of the constitutional position of the President of Nigeria as someone who should be fair to all constituencies irrespective of his own personal advantage or interest.